Zapier task count

Userlevel 1

Hi,

I am new to zapier which means I just started using. However, Zapier says I already have 2.403 / 2.000, which is IMPOSSIBLE!!!! 

I just upgraded my subscription. All my triggers are variables that I control. There is something really wrong in my account.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@othon nin - Tasks are not counted as 1 per zap execution. To get a better understanding about how they are counted, I’d suggest you read this article.

Userlevel 1

@ikbelkirasan, thank you for your message. Do you know how I can get my money back? Is there real people working at zapier or just Robot? Their dashboard say I consumed 2400 tasks in less then 12 hours. It will be cheaper for me to hire someone to do the tasks. I didn´t like Zapier support as well. I still think there is something wrong with my account. The first days I did much more things testing zapier and consumed a little more than 300 tasks, upgraded to 2000 tasks and in less then 12 hours it says I consumed 2400 tasks. There was almost nothing during these 12 hours. I was counting on Zapier to do a website lauch, it is urgent and I don´t have their support, specially if I am a great customer that consume more than 2000 tasks in less then 12 hours. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @othon nin, I can see that you got in touch with the Support Team and asked them to take a look at your account. 

It looks like there were a few different things at play, including one of the Zaps in your account hitting a loop. I’m glad that we were able to straighten things out for you 🙂