Question

Zapier takes about 7 hours to trigger

Hi! I own a discord server where people purchase premium roles and then zapier is supposed to upgrade them, but it takes forever to trigger. They purchase it through my wordpress site. All of my zaps say instant on them, but it takes forever to upgrade. Any help?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @Chislic,

This is an unlikely scenario, can you check and share some screenshots of the Zap’s history so that it’s much easier to resolve. Zapier logs each trigger/action with a timestamp so that will make things much clearer to consult.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Chislic this is very unlikely indeed. We’d suggest reaching out to our support team as they can access timestamp logs for all steps to help you locate where the issue may be. It looks like you’ve already done that and that they’re waiting on your reply. Keep us posted with what you find out! It could potentially help out other members that may be running into a similar issue. :slight_smile:

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

If you are waiting for the WooCommerce/Zapier connection to fire, that can take some time.

A faster way to get it done is to send a copy of the New Order email to a Zapier mailbox. That email fires immediately, and so does the Zap triggered by the mailbox.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @Chislic we just wanted to check in about this! It looks like you did reach out to support and they came back to you and asked:

Is this something you've noticed with all of your orders? Also, is it consistently a 7-hour delay or does it vary? Understanding those pieces may help me find a pattern, so thank you in advance for your help.

Let us know! We want to make sure you’re good to go here!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@Chislic 
Just checking in to see if you still need help with this?