Best answer

Zapier not picking up data from Salesforce

• 10 September 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

I have created a zap that fires when a salesforce opportunity is Closed/Won. When the Opportunity is closed/won, it then grants an offer in Kajabi. A very straight forward zap. 

I have gone through the process in the test phase of zapier and everything works perfectly - Zapier reads the opportunity in Salesforce and grants the offer. 

However, when I turn the zap on it doesn’t work

Zapier doesn’t seem to be picking up the data from salesforce - there are no error messages. 

What i can’t understand is why it picks up data from salesforce when testing, but not when it is live.

We have multiple other zaps where Salesforce is the end point, however this is the only one where salesforce is the trigger. 

Is anyone able to help me work out why this isn’t working? 

icon

Best answer by steph.n 22 September 2020, 23:47

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi there @Kim Rogers - Thanks for the question. Looks like Gary from Zapier Support reached back out to you. I’m going to share their response here:

Thanks for contacting Zapier support, my name is Gary and I'll be happy to lend a hand.
I can currently see that you are using the legacy version of Salesforce.

01b7dcd7ea617beebcd499aa03858ec7.png

This means that the Endpoint we are using to connect to this version are being removed.

Can you Copy the Zap and update the copied Zap to the newest version? Here is a step by step instruction on how to do that:
https://zapier.com/help/doc/how-do-i-switch-salesforce-legacy-latest-salesforce-integration

Please ensure to copy the original Zap to ensure that we have a backup.
Can you then re-try again?

Hello, I am having the EXACT same problem right now, and I’m NOT on the legacy Salesforce integration. I’m on the new one.

Same problem - I send data that is successfully capture in Salesforce in several Zaps, but trying to use Salesforce as a trigger doesn’t work, seemingly no matter what I try. The test data is captured in the trigger step, but when turned on and test with live data, it doesn’t trigger.

I’m using a simple trigger too - update record for object “Lead”.

Need help please!!!