Question

Zapier/Monday Issue

• 29 November 2020
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

I have been using zapier to take customer information and create lines in Airtable when they book with us. We have recently started using Monday.com and I am trying to transition everything over. 

The Issue:

When I setup my zaps with Monday.com everything seems to be working well until I try to setup column values. I’ve looked up another article that explains how to do it, turned on monday labs, turned on developer mode and I am getting the column names by clicking the drop down arrow next to the column and typing in the grey value listed. eg. “numbers.” Can someone help?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

7 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Can you please provide screenshots of the issue stated in the final step ?

Userlevel 2
Badge

also can you screenshot your set up ? so I can understand where you get your leads from and where you send them also what steps you are using thanks a lot

Userlevel 1

I just changed my original posting because it works fine until I start trying to add column values. 

This post has been modified by a moderator to remove personally identifiable information. Please remember to remove any personal information prior to posting as this is a public forum. 

Userlevel 1

I’ve uploaded screenshots and I’m waiting for the moderators to approve 

Userlevel 1

Userlevel 1

Here is a screen recording of the issue 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@Gearbox Adventure Rentals 
Just checking in to see if you still need help with this?