Best answer

Zapier manager search

• 19 September 2022
  • 3 replies

I need help with zapier manager search(Find Zap in Zapier Manager) , how can i create a search that returns all my zaps rather than searching for a single zap?

icon

Best answer by jesse 20 September 2022, 04:54

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hey, thanks for stopping by! I want to help you, but I’m afraid I need more information. Is there something specific you are looking for when pulling all Zaps? Ex: Zaps that are turned off, Zaps that have received an error, etc. Or are you looking for a historical report on Zaps that are running? 

Here is a general list of what Zapier Manager is capable of: 

• New Team Member 
    • This triggers when a new team member is added to your account
  • Zap Turned Off 
    • This triggers when a Zap in your account has been paused or turned off 
  • New Public App 
    • This is triggered when a new public app is added to Zapier 
  • New Zap Error 
    • This is triggered when a Zap in your account has encountered an error 
  • New Folder 
    • This trigger is for when a new folder appears in your personal/team account 
  • New Halted Task 
    • This occurs when a task in your account has been halted 
  • Task Usage Limit Reached 
    • When your task usage hits a specified percentage or number of your plan’s tasks 
  • New Invoice
    • Triggers when your Zapier account receives a new invoice 
  • New Zap 
    • This is triggered when a new Zap in your account is created and turned on 

Hopefully I’ve provided some assistance towards your issue, is there anything I can expand upon or any further issues I can address? 😆

Thank you but what you listed are Zapier manager as a trigger, but I am making use of the Zapier Manager as an action.

My problem the search only works with a full text search of my zaps but i want the search action to return all zaps. Better still is there a way for me to get a list of all my zaps in a folder or in my Zapier account whilst setting up a workflow?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @kore thanks for clarifying that for us! Generally, the way actions run is that they return 1 “record” of data at a time but I can totally see how this would be helpful to utilize! In this case, the best thing to do would be to share this request with our support team: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

From there, they can look into what’s possible and get a feature request logged on your behalf. 🙂