Question

Zapier Invoice is not showing Place of Supply and Location field for create invoice or update Invoice

Userlevel 1

In Quickbooks online, while creating invoice, we have “Place of Supply” and “Location”. In Create invoice Zap, I dont see option to fill “place of Supply”. 

Secondly, for Location, in India we can add various locations, but in Invoice, Location does not display that list.

Can anyone provide any suggestions.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @chaitra!

Looks like you’ve got a great conversation going with our Support team and they’re helping you out with this! If you have any further questions you can reply to that thread :)

Userlevel 1

Not really @nicksimard .  I have sent all the details, screenshots multiple times . But I am afraid they dont seem to understand the problem yet. Can you help so that problem is understood so that they can move to find solution?

This is integration of quickbooks online and Shopify.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

I’m sorry that we’re having some trouble getting to the bottom of this @chaitra. The best thing to do is to continue to work with the Support Team as they can share screenshots of your Zap and look at the logs of what is being sent. 

In order to best help them to understand what’s going, please make sure that you send them any information/screenshots that they ask for because that will help them to get a better picture of everything.