Question

Zapier for Agencies - Handling Multipe Accounts

• 12 December 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Good Day, 

Does Zapier have a solution for handling many clients more efficiently?  Lets say with 100 or more clients. 

How is everyone else dong this ? 

I see this post from lat year that is talking about something similar.

Thanks , Justen 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Jwilson 

Good question.

Depends on who owns the Zapier account and what Zapier plan the account has.

Higher Zapier plans have features that make managing multiple client accounts somewhat easier.

Userlevel 1

“Higher Zapier plans have features that make managing multiple clients' accounts somewhat easier.”

How would you manage this add clients as a user? 

It looks like each client would have to have their own account, and we would manage it.( based on Zapier Terms and conditions)  Even with a password management system, this would be cumbersome.

What are some best practices? How does everyone else manage a large number of clients? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Jwilson 

Password managers is one way to help manage login credentials to client accounts.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Jwilson!

We recommend that agencies and consultants work with clients who have their own account, one that is owned and paid for by them that you can work out of. 

I’m not sure how you are currently using Zapier with your clients but as a reminder, it is against Zapier’s terms of service to resell Zapier (eg by asking them to pay for a number of tasks in your account) You can find the full terms of service here: Zapier Terms of Service and here’s a quote from the relevant section:

You agree to use the Service a only for your own internal business operations, and not to transfer, distribute, sell, republish, resell, lease, sublease, license, sublicense, whitelabel or assign the Service or use the Service for the operation of a service bureau or time-sharing service.

I hope that’s clear, please let us know if you have any questions!

Userlevel 1

Hi @Jwilson!

We recommend that agencies and consultants work with clients who have their own account, one that is owned and paid for by them that you can work out of. 

I’m not sure how you are currently using Zapier with your clients but as a reminder, it is against Zapier’s terms of service to resell Zapier (eg by asking them to pay for a number of tasks in your account) You can find the full terms of service here: Zapier Terms of Service and here’s a quote from the relevant section:

You agree to use the Service a only for your own internal business operations, and not to transfer, distribute, sell, republish, resell, lease, sublease, license, sublicense, whitelabel or assign the Service or use the Service for the operation of a service bureau or time-sharing service.

Thank you. I understand the terms in conditions. This is why I am asking the question. Zapiers current workflow to manage multiple clients is not efficient. So I wanted to know how everyone else is doing it.