Skip to main content

Hello, a month ago I made this thread: 

Which basically asks how I would allow my clients to add their own connections to my Zapier account. I was told that is against Zapier’s ToS and that each client should have their own account.

I have two questions regarding this:

1. Am I allows to have multiple paid Zapier accounts? Basically I want the barrier to entry to work with me to be as low as possible, and including a new software subscription goes against that. Am I allowed to have multiple Zapier accounts on the same billing card that I pay for, but the client has access to? Basically their own account but I pay for it so they don’t need to worry about making an account, adding their card, etc.
  2. Is there any way or plans to allow Zapier to be more agency friendly? For example I have one single account that I can add clients to (similar to team members) who can add their own connections and see Zaps made for them, but I get charged $30/mo per client I add on in this way? That way Zapier still gets their money per client, and it is much easier to manage for agencies, win win.

Thank you