Best answer

Zapier - filter to integrate outcomes of my quiz with MailerLite groups

• 10 March 2023
  • 4 replies

Hello,

I want to create a quiz in TypeForm or Fyrebox but I have a question. Is it possible to create Zap filter (Only if) in a way that respondents are being assigned to more than one different subscriber groups depending on the quiz results? 

Is there any way to do that instead of assigning them only to one group?

Thank you in advance for tips.

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 10 March 2023, 17:57

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Vanna 

Im not sure I understand your question 100%, but there is definitely a Filter by Zapier step where you can make the zap only continue in case of something specific. 

Im guessing the main issue is knowing that they belong to 2 groups? Maybe you can filter for a comma “,” since group name field will have a comma in case of more than 1 group. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Vanna 

Good question.

If you have a Zapier Pro+ plan you can use Paths.

Zap Runs can execute multiple matching Paths.

Thank you very much for help! @MohSwellam I just need to add respondents of my quiz to different MailerLite groups depending on their outcome. So I think that using Paths will be a good solution.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Vanna 👋 - 

I wanted to check back in and see if you had any success using Paths? Let us know if you still need any assistance, happy to help!