Question

Zapier create a Lead in Pipedrive for new automated lead

• 1 March 2024
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

I have linked Person and organisation from jotform to pipedrive to generate a new record in pipedrive from web lead enquiries.  This part of the process works fine.  I want to create a Lead for new records automatically uploaded into Pipedrive. I added a step to the aforementioned process to “Create Lead” but I keep getting an error relating to the person field in “Create Lead”, can you advise and no new lead is created?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Wane 

In order for us to have context, we will need to see screenshots with how the steps are outlined and configured, thanks.

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

@Wane before creating the “Lead” record, you’ll need to find or create a “Person” record or an “Organization” record. Because Pipedrive requires that the lead record is associated with a Person or Organization.  

Userlevel 1

Thank you Nate, Early in the Zap an Organisation and person have been created, the next step is to create a lead in the same zap, and this part is the part that is not triggering?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Wane 

In order for us to have context, we will need to see screenshots with how the steps are outlined and configured, thanks.