Skip to main content
 how to Navigate through various parts of the application, perform actions such as submitting forms, updating settings, and browsing different pages
 and how to Look for sensitive information like session tokens, user IDs, authentication tokens, or personal data being included in URLs or query parameters
 how to Switch to the Response tab to view the data returned by the server & Verify if sensitive data is being exposed in the response body or headers.

Hi @varshini 👋

Are you wanting to check whether sensitive information has been exposed by a Zap?

If so, you can review the information that is shared from within the Zap history. And I’d also recommend checking out the following guides to learn more about data sharing and security at Zapier:

Alternatively, if you’re wanting to use a Zap to automate the carrying out of actions on a website to check whether sensitive information has been shared it might be worth taking a look at an app like axiom.ai or Browse AI for example. I’ve not used them myself so can’t confirm whether they’re able to see the session data and check for personal information that may have been exposed but, they can be used to monitor websites and/or carry out actions like visiting pages and clicking links.

Hope that helps. If I’ve misunderstood what you’re after here or you have any further questions do let us know! 🙂