Best answer

zap: ring central to sms upon missed call, tests works but not sending sms

• 11 June 2020
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello!

I set up a zap when missed calls receive an sms. I had it set up successfully for a few weeks, everything worked great but today I edited the message and I do not know what happened but now, its not sending a text, the test sends a text but not in reality.

icon

Best answer by nicksimard 28 August 2020, 00:31

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Leslie!

Looks like you’ve got a great conversation going with our Support team and they’re helping you out with this! If you have any further questions you can reply to that thread :)

Userlevel 1

not so great, I asked a question via reply email early last week, no response… zap still not working, I’ve given up.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Leslie ,

Thanks for letting us know! I see that Owari from Support reached out to you on June 13th with some additional questions regarding your Zap & RingCentral set up. There is a chance this may have landed in your spam folder, but if you are not seeing their response, can you please let us know?

We definitely want to make sure you are receiving our emails and support with your Zap!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Looks like @Leslie confirmed that it’s working, as of July 28th. If you know how that ended up working, we’d love to hear about it :)

i am having the same issue setting it up, can you please assist