Question

Zap for Zoom Meetings.

• 19 January 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi there,

I’m a complete novice as far as coding is concerned. I’m trying to set up a zap between Zoom Meeting and Kajabi.  When Zapier goes looking for my meeting, it’s returning an error code saying the zap cant find an webinars.  It’s not a webinar. It’s a meeting.  This question was asked before and was solved for the community member with what looked to me like greek.  I have no idea how to set up webhooks.  I thought Zapier saved me from that.  Can you help ASAP please. 

In gratitude

Suzanne

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Hey @SuzanneM,

can you provide the link where this was discussed already?

Userlevel 1

Hi Ennes,

Thanks for responding.  I’ve gone back through my Chrome History and can’t locate the question and response I referred to. I’ve also tried re-searching for it using Zoom + Kajabi + Zapier and haven’t been able to find it. Are you looking for an answer to the same question?

Cheers,

Suzanne.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@SuzanneM 
Just checking in to see if you still need help with this? 

Userlevel 1

Hi Andrew, thanks for your follow up.

I was attempting to link Kajabi with Zoom Meetings. Unfortunately, there was no solution.  Zapier does not link with Zoom Meetings, only Zoom Webinars. 

If you know differently, I’d love to hear.

Regards, suzanne

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@SuzanneM 

You’re correct, unfortunately. Shall I flag this so someone from Zapier can add your vote to a feature request for this?