Best answer

Zap for Google Analytics V4

Userlevel 3

I can’t find any Zaps for the new Google Analytics 4. Does anyone know when or if there will be any support for Google Analytics v4? 

icon

Best answer by SamB 10 July 2023, 19:14

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

192 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Stephenmh1234 

Good suggestion.

Best to submit feedback and feature requests via a ticket to Zapier Support for it to be properly logged: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

​Support for V4 properties is something other users have asked for so I've gone ahead and added your vote for this feature request. 

I don’t have an ETA but you’ll be notified via email if/when that gets implemented :)

Hey friends, thanks so much for reaching out and sharing your feedback here. We’ll absolutely keep ya’ll updated of any new developments regarding GA4 being supported.

In the meantime, in the interest of streamlining info, please refrain from opening new threads related to this. This helps our team to properly track interest and keep everyone informed.

Thanks so much for your help in advance! 🧡

Userlevel 1

Looks like this post and the replies suggesting it is on the roadmap are about two years old. Any update - or at least an estimate for when it will be released? We only have a few months left of UA support so 100% of my tracking is in GA4 now. This is a must have as we grow so I may need to fund a new solution if this will not be supported soon. Thx

Userlevel 1

@nicksimard can you please add my vote too!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @SimonG 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request, and we’ll  notify you via email once an update is readily available. Thanks.

Hi Team, I would appreciate if you could suscribe me to the GA4 release list too - I have several automations relying on this. Thanks!

Also subscribed for updates

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Rubendlc and @kramerceo 

I’ve added both of your votes for this feature request, and we’ll  notify you via email once an update is readily available. Thanks.

Userlevel 1

Hi! Can I also be notified about updates for the GA4 integration?

Userlevel 1

One more vote from me. Please add this integration as soon as possible. Universial Google Analytics will stop working this July.

One more vote from me. Is there a workaround for this atm (Custom API Call)?

Hello! I’ve done integration Housecallpro to Universal Analytics, then I created event. Then I checked - the statistic cillects in UA. Ok. I impotted this event into GA4, but I don”t see statictic in GA4. For a week i try to change the situation, but nothing. Could you please tell me, what can be wrong/

Userlevel 1

One more vote from me. Universal Google Analytics will stop working this July time is getting short .

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for letting us know, ya’ll. All your votes have been added. 🙂

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi friends! 👋

Just wanted to hop in with a belated update confirm that Google Analytics 4 properties can now be used with the new Google Analytics 4 integration. 🎉

Userlevel 1

Hi friends! 👋

Just wanted to hop in with a belated update confirm that Google Analytics 4 properties can now be used with the new Google Analytics 4 integration. 🎉

Well, except that the new GA4 app is badly broken, at least for events and conversion events. I worked with Zapier support for a month until giving up, ditching the new app, and used a webhook from Zapier instead. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I’m so sorry to hear that @Johan Arwidmark. I can totally understand how frustrating that must be, especially with all the back and forth with the Support Team to get it working. I’m really pleased you were able to get around that by setting up a Webhooks by Zapier action instead. I know it’s not ideal but I’m glad you’ve got a solution in place.