Best answer

Zap for Google Analytics V4

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

192 replies

Please add my vote too!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @PedroSoftr 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request, and we’ll notify via email once this request is implemented. Thanks

Please add my vote as for the GA4 - Zapier integration request as well. We are very interested :)

Yep, I need this too. 

+1 Vote please. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @ButlerUnited @Andy Barnes,

I’ve added both of your votes for this feature request, and we’ll notify you via email once this request is implemented. Thanks

Any updates here? Please take my vote!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Graphite 

Sorry, but we don’t have any update yet at the moment. I’ve added your vote for this feature request, and we’ll notify you via email once available. Thanks!

Userlevel 1

Hey, It doesn’t seem that we will be getting any updates any time soon. Is anyone aware of any other tools that will fill the gap here?

Thanks.

Please add my vote for GA4 support in Zaps.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @MFav 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request, and we’ll notify you via email once available. Thanks!

Userlevel 1

Please add my vote for the feature and notify me when the feature is released.

Userlevel 1

Why is this a matter of voting? GA is one of the most fundamental integrations with any 3rd party system even closely related to anything ‘internet’ - I didn’t even think GA4 could not be integrated at this point, I just typed it in to my zap expecting it to be there, and when nothing came up I thought it must have been because I had to type more than just “GA4” but sure enough “Google Analytics 4” also didn’t bring anything up, leading me here, sadly.

Google still officially supports doing a dual implementation… kind of. New properties are being strongly encouraged to just go with GA4. New businesses are being strongly encouraged to just learn GA4 because it’s so different.

UA has had an official deprecation date since October.

We’re below 150 days now.

This thread was started 2 *years* ago, and you’re telling us you have “added [our] vote[s] for this feature ‘request’”?

There is still not even as much as an eta? Are you guys doing okay..? Blink twice if you need help.

All joking aside, what is the official workaround recommended by Zapier?

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Anthem E. 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request, and we’ll notify you via email once available. Thanks!

Userlevel 1

This is starting to become urgent. I’m stunned to see support for GA4 not yet being implemented. 

Please add my vote if for whatever reason a vote is needed. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Johan Arwidmark 

Do you guys have any ETA by now?

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @MariaS 

So far, we don’t have an ETA for now, but I can count your vote for this feature request so that you’ll be updated via email once available. 

I’m not sure I understand. Google is cutting off the tracking of stats in 130 days meaning in order to get live statistics, we will be required to use GA4. This also means that once Zapier has an integration in production, everyone is going to have to rebuild all of their Zaps that connect to GA currently.

This is going to be a nightmare.

In any case, if this is still just a consideration and requires some sort of vote, add me to the voices.

Userlevel 1

This is needed urgently! Please add my vote and add my email to the notification list. I agree with others in this thread though; this shouldn’t be a matter of voting. It’s Google Analytics we are talking about and UA is soon going to be deprecated (just a few months now).

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @msartori @George F. 

I’ve added both your votes for this feature request, and we’ll  notify you via email once an update is readily available. Thanks.

Here another user who needs desperately the integration with GA4 to complete the migration to GA4

Other GA4 integration that would be incredibly useful is one to send cost data from FB to GA4 (GA4 is more complicated that UA in that respect)

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Sergio-74,

I’ve added your vote for this feature request, and we’ll  notify you via email once an update is readily available. Thanks.

Really need this feature, please add my vote and subscribe me to the feature request.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Axhell 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request, and we’ll  notify you via email once an update is readily available. Thanks.

Hey there!

I've been seeing a lot of requests for Google Analytics 4. I’ve also noticed it's been a few years since people first started asking for it.

Honestly, I think this needs to be made a top priority for future integrations. Having an updated version of Google Analytics can really help myself and other businesses who have already migrated over to the newer version of google analytics.