Best answer

Zap error because file was not uploaded on a Typeform

• 16 November 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi,

I have an error with a zap. With Typeform, we ask some data and if they have an official document. So we have a Yes/no in our pipedrive. When they answer yes, we ask them to upload it or give it to their contactperson.

The problem: sometimes they already gave us the document and don’t upload it on the typeform. So our Zap gives an error because the file is missing.

What’s a solution? For the moment I use a default text value. But I then a ‘document’ with just the default text is uploaded. I wan’t nothing uploaded or the value ‘No document uploaded’.

Any advice?

Zapier

Pipedrive

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 16 November 2021, 16:01

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Emmanuellouf,

It might be a good idea for you to try Paths by Zapier. Learn more here

Userlevel 1

Hi @Nate , Thanks! I already thought about that. But there can only be added 5 paths… And I would need more.

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

@Emmanuellouf if the step that uploads the file is the last step, then a filter would do, I believe. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Emmanuellouf 

TIP: You can use the Webhooks app to chain Zaps together and get past the 5 Paths limit: https://zapier.com/apps/webhook/integrations#triggers-and-actions