Best answer

Zap creation

• 23 April 2020
  • 5 replies

I want to connect unbounce to an App/Company that is not on the list. Can i do that and if so what information do i need and what are the steps to accomplish it please? Specifically I want to connect an unbounce form to a sms company where the leads from the form will go. They have an API key and a document with info that i don’t understand. Thank you. I tried to upload doc in pdf and it won’t accept it here.

icon

Best answer by AndrewJDavison_Luhhu 24 April 2020, 13:16

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @Bruce 

You’ll want to start here: zapier.com/platform/

It’s Zapier’s DIY option for getting an app live on Zapier.

Essentially, if the app has an API, you’ll be good to go. There are lots of learning resources via that link to get you started.

Or you can reach out to a Zapier Expert (like myself) who can do the work for you.

Andrew. Thank you. I will check that out and contact you if I am not able to do it.. Is it also possible to do the connection without Zapier?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Bruce! You can totally connect to an app’s API without using a tool like Zapier, but it’s going to be a lot more difficult to do so. At least if you have a private integration built with Zapier (as @AndrewJDavison_Luhhu  mentioned) you can then connect that the thousands of other apps that we support, with an easy interface :) 

Thank you @nicksimard also. @AndrewJDavison_Luhhu I looked at the resource you mentioned. It seems like that is for the platform/company to create and then I connect to it. Meaning wouldn’t they have to do this and then i would then connect to them for my purpose? Or I or you would create it and I can then use it to connect to them and then potentially to others? If you created it how much would you charge for that please? Bear in mind i am just a small one person company. Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@Bruce 

You can create and use your own integration using the companies API - but Zapier would not publish it publicly. Zapier allows you to keep the integration “Private” for this purpose.

PM me for more details on building the integration for you.