Zap between Dux-Soup and Mailshake

• 20 March 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi,

I wanna connect Dux-Soup with Mailshake. But the possibility in the website just Mailshake with Dux-Soup.

I need getting information from LinkedIn and then sent an email, not in a reverse.

Could you help me?

Thanks.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi there @Kateryna - At this time, we only offer Actions for LinkedIn. How were you thinking of getting information from LinkedIn? The more details you can provide me, the better. Thanks!

Hi, @steph.n Thank you for the response, first of all.

About this question: “How were you thinking of getting information from LinkedIn?” - I know that most people leaving their emails in profile. I think its not so difficult programming, but I can mistaken, I’m not a programmer :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi there @Kateryna - Zapier doesn’t extract information from LinkedIn the way you mentioned (scanning profiles). Our Zaps are based on Triggers (something that starts a Zap) and Actions (something that happens after the starting trigger) so you will need an email to be sent from LinkedIn to get our Zaps to fire off. Please let me know if this makes sense.