Best answer

Zap between Convertkit and Wicked Report showing error.

• 19 May 2020
  • 2 replies

Hi,

I have created a Zap between Convertkit and Wicked Report. What I actually want it when a new subscriber is added to Convertkit, it will add the contact to Wicked Report.

I configured all the settings, but when testing, it is showing me an error. Please find attached the screenshot of the error.

As the error is not specific, can you help me out fixing it?

Thanks in advance.

Ketan Shah

https://zappy.zapier.com/21740447d82ed0e9133403054763e6e3.png

Moderator Note: This attachment has been edited to remove personally identifiable information. Please remember to remove any sensitive information (email address, phone number, etc) as this is a public community.

icon

Best answer by Ketanshah66 21 May 2020, 07:29

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Ketanshah66!

It seems that we'll need to investigate this further, so I'm escalating this to our Support team. They can provide you with the attention you need to resolve this issue in a timely fashion.

If it’s at all possible for you to update this thread once they’ve resolved that for you, it would be much appreciated! That way, anyone else who finds this thread will be able to benefit from the answer.

Hi @nicksimard ,

I just managed to fix this issue.

It was an issue with Wicked Reports configuration. I had to enable HTTP posts under Setup then Authorizations in Wicked Reports then it worked!

Thanks for your support,