Question

Zap automatically Shuts down daily

• 17 June 2020
  • 4 replies

Hi everyone! I’m running into the same issue that “apsjamie” has encountered where my zap keeps getting shut off. Its been over the past few days my zap has been shutting down and halting the import process to our CRM that I use.
Note I’m using:
Webhooks →Twilio → Monday → Email By Zapier → Twilio
So i doubt that im breaking any of these apps by myself but the question I do have is if Im being rate limited? And If so is there anyway I can stagger the inputs to be delayed or Queued up?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@N.Master 

There could be lots of reasons for this - rate-limiting *might* be it, but let’s rule out other things first.

What error message are you getting when the zaps switch off? Or you’re not getting anything?

@N.Master

There could be lots of reasons for this - rate-limiting *might* be it, but let’s rule out other things first.

What error message are you getting when the zaps switch off? Or you’re not getting anything?

I'm not getting any type of error code, the Zap just shuts off. The Zap was running at 1 AM and shut off until I turned it back on around 1 PM

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@N.Master  

I'm going to flag this post for the Zapier Community Team. They should have more insight on this and can escalate to the support team if needed.

Sit tight, and someone will contact you soon.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

I think that this one is going to be a little tricky for us to solve in the community, @N.Master,  so I’ve escalated this to the Support Team. Someone will be in touch via email as soon as possible!