Best answer

YouTube superchat / member integrations

• 5 December 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

YouTube’s API supports triggers whenever someone leaves a superchat or joins the channel as a member.  IFTTT was making use of this for me with a Google Sheets integration before they dropped their free services tier.

I’m surprised that Zapier doesn’t have this integration yet. Am I missing something? I much prefer Zapier for this kind of stuff so it’s disappointing not to see it here. 

icon

Best answer by nicksimard 3 March 2021, 00:44

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

FYI: Most Zap app integrations are maintained by the app developers rather than Zapier. Also, generally the most popular triggers/actions/searches are made available, not necessarily all of the endpoints.

[ADVANCED] You can try leveraging the YouTube API: https://developers.google.com/youtube/v3/docs

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @LonSeidman!

In this case, the YouTube integration is one that Zapier owns and maintains. If you’re looking to get triggers/actions added, your best bet is to get in touch with our Support team so they can confirm whether your request is possible, and if so they can add that into our system.

You can reach the Support team here.