Skip to main content
Question

You guys charged me last month even though I downgraded my plan two months ago and my card information is not even on the website!

• 9 July 2024
  • 1 reply

I downgraded to a free plan in May (16th if I remember correctly). I also had my card information removed by a person from your support team. Upon checking all of those things right now, I can confirm that I am in fact susbscribed to a FREE PLAN and my card information is NOT on the website. However, I went and checked my credit card debt and I realized that you guys charged me the usual 30 dollars I was paying before I downgraded, last month (June)! I have tried to contact someone from support repeatedly but they just keep telling me to either send a ticket or chat with “Support” which is actually just a chatbot that repeats the same answer every time and is of absolutely no use. I really need to solve this issue, and I would like a refund for the 30 dollars that you charged me without my consent and without me even having a PAID PLAN! And please, don’t just redirect me to the “help” center because that has been of no use.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Studio.Tres,

It seems that you contacted our Support Team about your billing issue. They have responded to your ticket today. I recommend you to keep the conversation going with them via email.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.