Question

Yoast SEO Title

• 8 April 2023
  • 1 reply

We're using the Catch Hook In Webhooks by Zapier ZAP to automagically create a formatted article from an API, and publish the post in Wordpress

We then

1. Send that created post via Zapier to wordpress (we put it in pending review on wordpress) to get it ready to publish on my website

I have linked YOAST integration with ZAPIER

What's happening is there is no YOAST SEO meta fields integration.  For my articles to be fully optimized I need the SEO to populate the YOAST SEO TITLE and the YOAST META DESCRIPTION fields.  It would be nice if the “FOCUS KEYPHRASE” populated as well. I don't have that option when we use the "Catch Hook In Webhooks by Zapier --> Create Post In Worpdress ZAP"

What are my next steps? I’ve paid Zapier for support but am receiving little to none other than to ask here.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi @Qbiz 

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with your Zap.

To ensure we’re on the same page, could you kindly send screenshots of how you’ve configured the steps of the Zap so far? That’ll help me make sure I give you the best suggestion possible.

(If there’s any personal information, kindly blur them.)

Looking forward to your response!