Question

Xero Reference Field

• 1 March 2022
  • 3 replies

Hi

I’m currently using Zapier to integrate between Salesforce and Xero. I’m able to push information from Salesforce to Xero happily, but when I attempt to pull information from Xero to push to Salesforce there is one field which doesn’t seem to be populating.

The reference field from the Xero invoice shows as blank, it acknowledges that there is a reference field but appears as blank, even though I can see there is an alphanumberic entry in it?

Could someone look into it and check that the field can be pulled correctly please?

Thanks
Tom

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @Tom Barrett! Thanks for reaching out and welcome! 

Do you mind sharing a few screenshots of the Xero - Salesforce zap steps? Please be careful to obscure personal data. That will help us get a better idea of what we’re working with. 🙂

Hi Christina

I have attached screenshots from Xero and from Zapier.

You can clearly see the reference field on the Xero Invoice. Which in Zapier is found, but it doesn’t pull the reference field?

When searching in salesforce for the reference field it shows as ‘no data’, so looks like it can see reference but hasn’t pulled what’s in it.

Please help.

Thanks

Tom

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting. 

Just to note, i had to change the amount in Xero back to 0.00, previously it was 1.00 and had a payment of 1.00 against it.