Question

Xero Bills to Monday.com creating a new line item for each line in a single Bill

• 1 December 2023
  • 1 reply

Hi all, 

I have created a Zap that successfully takes any approved Bill within Xero (with filter applied for specific account code) and created a new line item within Monday.com. The purpose of this is for expense recharge tracking for my finance team. 

The issue i am having is when the bill includes multiple line items, it is taking all the line items and throwing them together into 1 line item with Monday (description is made up with all line item descriptions thrown together etc.). I want the Zap to create a new line item for each and every line item included in the Bill and pul on the individual fields of each line item in the bill. 

I have run through the Line item articles and training but am really struggling to get my head around how to produce multiple line items on Monday. 

Any help would be very gratefully received. 

Zap Overview
Formatter setup. I want to draw this information from each line item to then produce multiple line items in monday)
I do not understand how to use my formatter to trigger actions to create multiple line items

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @FredHacking 

Good question.

If you are trying to create a new Monday Item for each Invoice Line Item, then try using the Looping app: https://zapier.com/apps/looping/help