Question

Would integrating an AI-generated image app like Kazimir.ai be beneficial for Zapier users?

• 26 February 2024
  • 1 reply

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

Hello Community,

I'm Eugene from Kazimir.ai. Our platform is a source of unique, high-quality AI-generated images for a variety of uses, from digital marketing assets to creative projects and we're exploring new ways to enhance our service and user experience.

Would it be a practical benefit to add an AI-generated image app like Kazimir.ai to Zapier? We're looking for insights on whether such an integration would be valuable, and if it aligns with the needs and workflows of Zapier users.

Appreciate your insights!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @eugene_botmakers,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Kazimir.ai looks like an interesting app. I’m sure folks would be interested in being able to integrate your app with other apps through Zapier.

I’d recommend going through our Developer Platform and learn here: https://zapier.com/platform