Question

workflow moves and zaps in JobNimbus to Keap

• 21 September 2020
  • 2 replies

Hi, I’m looking for ideas/direction/successes on how to set up zaps from JobNimbus to Keap around workflow progressions in JobNimbus. We can set up contact modifications--but I’m looking more for information about when a contact moves from one workflow to another in JobNimbus (zap to Keap), and then zap again (zap to Keap) when it moves to another workflow in Job Nimbus. 

Thank you!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi there @kferg - Thanks for posting up! Could you give us an example of what you would be using your Zap for? I understand you’re attempting to move your contact, but I was curious what outcome you were trying to achieve? It seems like you’re wondering how the information is transformed, and you did mention that this might be more than two Zaps, but a clear example of the goals would be great too.

Thanks!

I am attempting to zap where clients are as they move through workflow in Job Nimbus CRM to Keap to provide specific marketing campaigns in Keap based on their workflow status within Job Nimbus. For example, if a client is in the ‘estimated’ workflow category, I want to target specific email messages to that category of contact. Workflow can be a short and a long period of time depending on project timing and customer decision points.