Best answer

Wordpress Your token has expired. We'll automically renew it.

Userlevel 1
Badge

I keep getting this message, when I connect the account, everything is fine, when I try run a test, this show up again.

Any idea on how to fix this?

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by jesse 19 May 2022, 23:40

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hello @chen! If you click on the “Troubleshoot Error” button, does it give you any additional information on the error such as an error code? Mind taking a screenshot of what you see and posting here? Thanks!

Userlevel 1
Badge

It doesn’t give specific error code but this common problems. 

I also get this in email asking me to reconnect my account.

After I reconnect, which has no error, and rerun the zap, it will repeat the same error message.

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hey @chen. Thanks for the screenshots. I was really hoping there would be a clear error message in there, but not this time which means we’ve got to go digging into error logs behind the scenes.

Therefore, the next best step would be to have you contact our customer support team. I’d like them to take a look at your Zap and see what’s going on. They’re capable of pulling up your error logs and seeing what’s really going on. This isn’t something we can do on the community out of concerns for privacy, but our customer champions totally can. To kick this off, head on over to https://zapier.com/app/get-help. Include a link to this community post so you don’t have the repeat yourself!

Userlevel 1
Badge

@Jillian Thank you so much for your quick reply.

The zap actually worked again yesterday, not sure it is a timeout issue or not.

If happen again, I will contact the support team.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @chen thanks for letting us know! It sounds like this was a temporary timeout. If it happens again, try connecting your Wordpress account/waiting a few minutes and that should do the trick!