Best answer

Wordpress WP Bakery Builder - Template Automation

• 30 January 2023
  • 3 replies

Hi! 

I am curious if it is possible to build an integration between a form entry and building a drafted webpage on WordPress based on a template grid?

icon

Best answer by SamB 6 February 2023, 13:17

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @AzimuthProducer!

I’ve tried playing around with something similar with Elementor a few years ago but I’ve not tried it with WP Bakery.

If pages can be created by using shortcodes of some sort, maybe you could piece together elements of the form submission to construct it. Outside of that, I’m not sure how you could pull this off.

If you can elaborate a bit on whether there’s any sort of “code” you can use outside of the visual builder in WP, maybe we can come up with something creative :)

Hi! 

I am curious if it is possible to build an integration between a form entry and building a drafted webpage on WordPress based on a template grid? huawei p30 pro display reparatur

Regard,

Yes, it is possible to build an integration between a form entry and building a drafted webpage on WordPress based on a template grid. This can be achieved by using a plugin or custom code that processes the form data, creates a new page or post in WordPress, and populates the page with the form data according to the template grid. Some popular plugins for this include Gravity Forms, Contact Form 7, and WPForms. It is also possible to write custom code to handle the form submission, create the page, and populate it with the data. The exact implementation will depend on the specifics of the form, template grid, and the WordPress site.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey there @AzimuthProducer! 👋

It doesn’t look like we’ve currently got an integration with the WP Bakery plugin. So I’ve added your vote to our internal wishlist of apps to have added to Zapier. This will allow us to email you when/if the WP Bakery plugin app gets added to Zapier. 

In the meantime, were you able to find a way to get this working by using an alternative plugin or writing some custom code as Cyrus suggested?

If not, perhaps you could try using the WordPress app’s Create Post action for this. It would allow you create the post as a page (set the Post Type to Pages) and use any necessary shortcodes into the Content field alongside the text that’s pulled from the form entry. You’d probably need to then edit the page using the WP Bakery plugin to make sure it’s displaying correctly. So it’s not a fully automated solution but at least it would save you having to manually create the page from scratch. Do you think that approach could work?