Best answer

Unable to filter Zapier users by role that needs Editor/Contributor for Mailchimp tags.

• 21 February 2021
  • 2 replies

I am unable to select users by role. Default Wordpress users are administrator which is present but not editor or contributor. 

Unlitimatly I am trying to tag Wordpress users buy role in Mailchimp . 

icon

Best answer by SamB 15 March 2024, 15:23

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi there @MERIC - Thank you for this question! This looks to be a feature request.

I’ve added your upvote. Should it become available, you’ll be contacted directly via email. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey folks, just reaching out here to share that the team have decided not to pursue the feature request for the ability to specify what role(s) should trigger the New User Trigger at this time. If anything changes on the status of this feature request, we’ll be sure to let you know right away!

In the meantime, for anyone that comes across this and wants to only trigger a Zap for specific user roles it may be worth adding a Filter after the trigger to only allow the Zap to run for certain roles. If you’ve not worked with filters before you can learn more about them here: Add conditions to Zaps with filters

Please do reach out in Community if you have any questions or if there’s anything else we can help with in the meantime.