Best answer

WordPress all export to Google sheets issue

• 20 November 2020
  • 9 replies

Has anyone had this issue?

When I try to specify/map my spreadsheets columns to that of WP All Export, I cannot find the relevant data in the drop down.

Can someone help me with this?

icon

Best answer by andywingrave 22 November 2020, 19:35

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Please provide screenshots.

When I click on order id i then choose the “New File In WP All Export Pro” option and in that dropdown there are no matching fields to map. What am I doing wrong?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Check the example record you are using in your trigger step.

Sorry, im new to all this. How do I do that?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Here’s a help article: https://zapier.com/help/create/basics/change-the-test-data-in-your-zap-trigger

Let me have a look at that article. In the mean time this is the video by WP All Export showing how to do the step Im having an issue with.

I’ve read the article, followed the steps and the data in the trigger test is still the same. Really at a loss as to why it wont work for me like in the video.

The data I require is not showing in the trigger test. 

When I run the WP All Export export on my site I’ve set it up so that it saves the export as an xlsx file.

Is this correct? I have tried to save it as an scv file but again the test data in the trigger does not show data relating to my new orders.

What could be the issue?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hello - Just following up here. I use Google Sheets a lot, and one thing I haven’t seen suggested is just to check that you’re using the correct sheet. The fields should pull in from the sheet you are using - So if they’re missing or different, the first thing I’d triple check is that you are pulling through the correct sheet to zapier.