Best answer

WordPress account not connected, Facebook Groups upload photo error

• 14 March 2021
  • 2 replies

The photo could not be sent to Facebook Groups.

The app returned "Your photos couldn't be uploaded. Photos should be less than 4 MB and saved as JPG, PNG, GIF, TIFF, HEIF or WebP files.".

The file size is 100kb ????????????????? I am starting to lose faith in this program it won’t connect to wordpress - will not send a picture of 100kb - having multiple options for sending media on the drop down is confusing as one app wants one selection while another needs you to select some thing else.

It has not been easy at all and I have to edit posts once they have been sent because it doesn’t pull things properly which takes my time up which you claim to solve??? 

icon

Best answer by SamB 24 May 2021, 11:11

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @David - Gaylife Magazine 

FYI: Most Zap app integrations are created/maintained by the app developer, rather than Zapier, but unsure whether Facebook or Zapier manages the Facebook Groups Zap app integration.

Please provide screenshots of how your Zap step is configured in order for us to further evaluate, thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @David - Gaylife Magazine,

Were you since able to get past that error? If not, it looks like you might be able to fix it by changing the link to file as per the discussion here: Post Photo in Facebook Groups Not Posting Photo 

Hope that helps!