Question

WooSender

• 27 March 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi! We want Zapier to create a spreadsheet row every time an appointment is created from WooSender, and we also want to include their email, phone number, city and state to googlesheet. How can we map these information? We can’t find them when we use the trigger Appointment Created in WooSender.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @jess123 

Welcome to the Community!

Are those fields (email, phone number, city, and state) you mentioned custom fields?

Also, do you have a paid plan with WooSender?

Do I need a paid WooSender account to use WooSender with Zapier?

Yes. You need a paid WooSender plan to use WooSender with Zapier.

Userlevel 1

Hi @jess123 

Welcome to the Community!

Are those fields (email, phone number, city, and state) you mentioned custom fields?

Also, do you have a paid plan with WooSender?

Do I need a paid WooSender account to use WooSender with Zapier?

Yes. You need a paid WooSender plan to use WooSender with Zapier.

Phone number and email are not custom fields. 

City and State, custom.

Yes, we have a plan.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @jess123 

Good question.

Looks like WooSender returns the Contact ID.

If the Contact values are not provided, then that would seem to indicate an API request would need to be made to WooSender to get the Contact by Contact ID.

But I don’t see documentation for the WooSender API.

Might be something you need to ask WooSender about.

Userlevel 1

@Troy Tessalone Thank you for your response. I have forwarded this to WooSender. 

If we use the trigger “Opportunity Added or Moved to Pipeline/Stage in WooSender”, Zapier finds the fields (email, phone number, city, and state).

And if we use this trigger, the date and time of the appointment is not available in the option. Is there a workaround so that we can get all the info that we need using one trigger only?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@jess123 

Most apps on Zapier are built and maintained by the app developers.

This could be a bug in their Zap app integration.

There really wasn’t much in their help articles to provide guidance.

Userlevel 1

@Troy Tessalone 

I see. I’ll pass this info to their Tech Team. Thank you for again for the response. Have a good day!