Best answer

Wooocommerce Update Order same row

• 24 March 2021
  • 4 replies

Hi, I need to make a zap with Woocommerce and Google Sheets.

I need to update the order from "pending" to "completed" in the same row when performed in Woocommerce. I don't want the order to be duplicated. Does anyone know how to do it? 

I already have a Zap that creates the new orders. 

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by robschmidt 24 March 2021, 13:52

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @fedemirano,

Here is the process flows for your automation:

• Trigger: Updated order in Woocommerce
  • Action: Google sheet: Search Row: Search the correct order in google sheet using WooCommerce order ID from trigger
  • Action 2: Gooogle sheet: Update row: Use the row number to update row (set column value from pending to completed) 

Thank you robschmidt for your response. Should I use the same excel sheet or should I create a new one?

This would be...

If I have a sheet called ORDERS, should I do it with that one or should I make another one for example called ORDERS 2 and do what you told me?

I have this error: There was an error writing to your Google sheet.

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hey @fedemirano, I hope you’re doing well!

For the question regarding which sheet to use, you can use the original sheet since we want to update the information within that sheet.

As for the error writing to the Google Sheet, was there any additional information provided about the error?

If not, for issues relating to errors that don’t have a clear cause it will be best to check in with our support team. They can help dig into the error logs for the zap and track down the exact cause of the issue. 

You can get in touch with support by submitting a ticket on our Get Help page here: https://zapier.com/app/get-help