Question

Woocommerce to Pipedrive -- triggering off staging environment, not prod

• 10 September 2021
  • 2 replies

Hi guys,

I have my zap set up to trigger a new order coming from woocommerce and passing it on to pipedrive. I have 2 version of this site, one is the live version and the other staging.

I set up the zap woo app to connect to the live version, not the staging.

However, when I try to make an order in the live version, the trigger does not fire in zap. I checked zap and zap is able to connect just fine and I can even find new records of the new orders, but when the actual order is placed, it won’t fire. 

I checked Woo status and zapier is fine. No zaps are recorded in the zap history, its not receiving any zaps, even tho its connected. 

However, when I place a new order in the staging environment, the zap fires, but its the zap that connects to the live version, not the staging version. This shouldnt fire because its a different URL and different credentials. 

This started a few weeks ago, it was fine before then. Any ideas?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

I just noticed in the zap logs in woocommerce the following error:

2021-09-09T01:51:40+00:00 INFO User ID 225136 has 6 authentication keys. Revoking key(s) that haven't been used since 2021-08-10 01:51:40

Can anyone explain what this means?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @CoolSheds 

Check these help articles for WooCommerce: https://zapier.com/apps/woocommerce/help