Best answer

`Woocommerce subscription with Discord

• 12 March 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi,

I am developing a Woocommerce website.

When a user purchases a subscription product they need to be invited to the Discord server and given the specific premium role.

Every month or three months or year (depending on what they purchased) there needs to be a check done to see if the client has renewed their subscription. If the subscription was renewed then nothing needed to be done. BUT if the user did not pay then the premium role needs to be removed from the users account and they go back to the free section of the server.

Can this be done through zapier?

Please let me know

Thanks in advance, Joel.

icon

Best answer by nicksimard 13 March 2021, 02:01

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi Joel, I had a similar questions and I think I managed to solve it using this guidance: 

I wanted to add a new Learndash Course to a person’s account with every new renewal, so I created two Date/Time events using the Formatter, one pulled from ‘Zap Mate Human Now’ which gives you today’s date and one ‘Date Created’. Then I used Formatted to add a formula that computes the number of days between Today and Date Created, and if they are between 80 and 160 I add a certain course to the person’s account. It looks like this, and I’m aware of imagining you could do something similar. 

Good luck!

Roelie

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Joel mohanraj!

Looks like you’ve reached out to our Support team and they’re helping you out with this! 

For anyone who finds this thread, it appears that there’s an obstacle, in that there’s no action in the Discord integration that can grant someone access to a server.