Best answer

Woocommerce Subscription

• 13 October 2020
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

I am trying to connect my Woocommerce store, specifically my Woocommerce Subscriptions plugin to Active Campaign. I want to create a zap that adds a new subscriber to a list and then if they cancel their subscription, they are then removed from that list. My goal is to be able to have a list that just contains my current subscribers to be able to communicate with them directly. I believe I have accomplished the first step of the process which is when I get a new Woo subscriber, a zap is triggered to add or update the contact to a new list. But I am not quite sure how I accomplish the second part, which is to remove that contact from the list if they cancel their Woo subscription. Any help or insights as to how to create this would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 13 October 2020, 23:45

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I suggest using this ActiveCampaign Action in your Zap.

Add Contact to Automation

Adds an existing contact into any automation.
If contact does not yet exist, a contact will be created and then added to the automation.

In ActiveCampaign, you’d configure 2 Automations:

1. Add Contact to a List
  2. Remove Contact from a List.

[ADVANCED] Otherwise you’ll have to use the ActiveCampaign API: https://developers.activecampaign.com/reference