Best answer

WooCommerce plugin and Zapier subscription costs for my WordPress site.

• 29 March 2024
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello,

after I bought the Zapier-woocommerce plugin for my wordpress site, I learned that this was not enough and that I had to buy a Zapier subscription on top of that. Let's admit (although it's not very clever from a commercial point of view; and that it will force us to juggle at the end of the period between two subscriptions that we won't necessarily remember what each one corresponds to). Only, when you go to the sales page, you first come across a price, then, when you click a few hours later on the purchase, you come across another. See the pictures. We made the claim by creating a ticket several days ago but... No answer.

Apart from the fact that it is not consistent, it seems to me that it is extremely expensive to sell books, on which the margins are still very small. 79€ per year + 19€ per month, that's 25€. If the margin on a book is €1, you already need 25 buyers before I even thought about feeding myself or my children (not to mention the taxes that are the highest in the world in our miserable country). But at €28 per month, that's a total of €34.50 per month for Zapier alone. With that, there are all the other products and services to pay: systeme.io: 97€ per month! Gentlemen, you make millions. Not us. Can we calm down?

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 29 March 2024, 16:58

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Writer 

To clarify a few things...

The screenshots show the price in 2 different currencies. (USD vs EURO)

The screenshots show the same plan in 2 different payment options. (paid monthly vs paid annually)

Userlevel 1
Badge

Oh ! I’m completely sorry. I was too tired. Thank you Troy.

Still very expensive but clear.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Writer! A huge thanks to Troy for pointing you in the right direction!

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community. We’re always happy to help! 🤗