Question

Woocommerce: Adding Bundled Products with Create Order Action - Is There a Way?

• 21 February 2024
  • 4 replies

Hello Zapier Community,

I'm currently working on automating an order process and encountered an issue I hope you can help me with. When using the create order action, I can successfully add a product to the order. However, I'm struggling with including the bundled products that are supposed to come with it. These bundled items do not get added automatically.

Is there a specific method or workaround to include bundled products within an order using the create order action? Any advice or guidance on this would be greatly appreciated, as the main product gets added without its associated bundled items.

Thank you in advance for your help!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @mrbrunch 

For us to have more context, post screenshots with how your Zap steps are outlined and configured, thanks.

This is my action: 

This is what it does:

This is my desired output:
​​​​​​​

The indented products are part of the product bundle and are automatically added when I manually add the parent product to an order. (Important for stock tracking)

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@mrbrunch 

For those fields in the WooCommerce Create Order Zap step, you would need to pass an array of items.

For us to have more context, we would need to see screenshots with how your steps are outlined and configured.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@mrbrunch 

You may have to explore the WooCommerce API as it relates to Bundles for possible guidance about how to pass the data to WooCommerce.

https://woo.com/document/bundles-rest-api-reference/