Question

Will remaining Zaps fire if leads bypass the initial trigger (WPForms) and go directly into Podio via Podio webforms?

• 19 February 2024
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

I am slightly confused about zap i have. If my trigger is wp forms and my actions is to create a new item in podio. What will happen if leads go directly into podio via podio webforms by passing wpforms. Will the remaining zaps fire or is everything based off the initial trigger?

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @DeGerrian Evans 

Zaps work while turned ON for new data going forward that matches the Zap trigger step event and conditions.

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

The zap is on..my question is what happens if a lead goes outside of the wordpress form. They use our podio form. But the zap it set as wpforms is the trigger.  Will the zap continue with following steps that follow?  Or the zap has to go thru the trigger to continue? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@DeGerrian Evans 

Zaps will only fire when the trigger event and conditions are met.

If a lead doesn’t come thru WP Forms, then the Zap won’t fire.

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

@Troy Tessalone,  A lead went to the website and filled out a WP form; zap worked perfectly. But because creating a new Item is in that zap and a trigger is in another zap, it fired off the Create a new item in Podio zap. The create new item in podio zap was created incase anyone was using our old forms still and bypass wp forms. I have a screen record of it but cant attach here for some reason.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@DeGerrian Evans 

Try Loom.com.

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Try loom for what exactly? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@DeGerrian Evans 

To record and share the video.

Otherwise, post screenshots.