Question

Why I can't start my Zap?

• 7 February 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi there, I hope someone can help me. I created my fist Zap with FB ADs, Trelle & Slack. Everthing seams to be right. All settings are ready an checked with a green dot. Every test ist running without problems but If I try so start the zap by pushing the off button (pls see pic.) I got the message: Zap can not be turned on. 

I have the ground paid version from Zapier and that ist my frist and single business account. 

Have somebody any good ideas or solution? I send a secound massage to zapier support unfortunatly without any reaction to my problem.

Many many thanks in advance for your Ideas or solutions.​​​​​​

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi @Anwar El Younoussi , and welcome to the Community- I’m sure we’ll be able to get to the bottom of this together.

Can you send us what it looks like when you’re inside the zap you built? We should be able to see what’s causing the problem when we expand the zap and poke around. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Anwar El Younoussi 

Try to retest each Zap step manually in order.

Please post screenshots with how each of your Zap steps is configured for us to have more context.

Userlevel 1

Thanks for your answers. The support helped me with a very easy solution. 
I had to delet the 4th Zap in at the bottom. This fixed my problem and know I can run the zap.

Thanks for your support 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for taking the time to share your solution here @Anwar El Younoussi!

I’m so glad our Support team were able to help fix this issue by recommending that the incomplete action (step 4) be removed from the Zap. :)