Best answer

When will Gainsight capabilities include other standard objects and triggers?

• 29 August 2022
  • 2 replies

The Gainsight zap capabilities are very light…for one thing, there are no Gainsight triggers - you can only choose GS as a destination. 

Additionally, as a destination you can only target two Standard objects: Company and Person.

Is there any information on how/when the Gainsight capabilities will be improved to include other standard objects (like Call to Action, Success Plan, etc) as well as using Gainsight as a trigger point?

icon

Best answer by christina.d 31 August 2022, 02:07

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @darkknight 

Good question.

Most apps on Zapier are built and maintained by the app developers themselves, rather than by Zapier.

So really it’s on the app developer to make updates to their Zap app to expose additional triggers/actions.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @darkknight! Thanks for reaching out and sharing your feedback, it’s appreciated!

I wanted to mention @Troy Tessalone’s nailed it. The Gainsight app is owned and managed by a team of their developers. While we’re always happy to collect feedback, if you have several ideas you’re excited about, I might recommend contacting them directly.

Since this app is still in beta I’m sure they’re eager to hear any feedback you may have. 🙂

I hope this helps!