Best answer

When will Azure OpenAI or ChatGPT Enterprise Key be supported in Zapier?

• 4 October 2023
  • 3 replies

When will Azure OpenAI be supported? Or is there an estimated timetable to support this protocol in the future? Or is it ChatGPT Enterprise Key?
icon

Best answer by SamB 5 October 2023, 14:51

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Welcome to the Community, @Merlin! 🎉

I can’t give any estimate as to when support for Azure OpenAI will be added to Zapier. But it is on our internal wishlist so I’ve added your vote for that to be added. It doesn’t guarantee that it will definitely be added but it will allow us to notify you by email once it is! 

As a workaround, if the Azure OpenAI Service has a public API you could try connecting to it using a Webhooks by Zapier action. That said, this is an advanced feature and only available for paid plans so may not be a viable option. But if you're interested in exploring that you can find out more here: Send webhooks in Zaps

Hope that helps. Please do let us know if we can help with anything else in the meantime! 🙂

OK, thank you. I hope this wish list can be realized soon, because our project needs to use it to translate meeting recordings into transcripts, but we need to maintain the privacy and security of the enterprise.
Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I totally understand the urgent need for this to be added @Merlin. I can’t make any promises as to when or if it will definitely be added by but we’ll definitely let you know the minute it becomes available to use! 

In the meantime, I’d definitely recommend looking into whether using a Webhooks by Zapier action would be a viable option for you.

Alternatively, if the Azure OpenAI Service requires more advance authentication methods then you may need to build an integration with them on the Zapier Platform: https://zapier.com/platform.

It’s quite advanced and more time consuming than setting up a Webhooks by Zapier action so if you’re not comfortable with building an integration, working with API documentation or setting up API requests then you can always reach out to a certified Zapier Expert to assist with that: https://zapier.com/experts 🙂