Question

When user tag added in Active Campaign, email new PDF

• 24 March 2022
  • 3 replies

I need to figure out a solution to get this done. Basically, I have 1,000 PDFs and I need a trigger to send a different PDF each time it runs. Here’s the scenario:

1 When tag is added to user in active campaign (or a web hook is called)

2 Then an email is sent to the user in active campaign with the next file in sequence from a Google drive folder (or any file storage really)

It doesn’t have to be in sequence but it has to not be the same file that was previously sent. If it deletes the file after sending, that’s okay too.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @eubanksto 

Good question.

The GDrive Move File action might be what you are looking for that way once a File is found and used it’s moved to a different folder to prevent it from being used again.

I see that. I added the move file command in the Google Drive action and after choosing my Drive, the next step is just blank. I don’t know what it’s expecting. I googled instructions on how to use the move file action but can’t find anything. Do you know why it would be blank or what step should be before this to bring up the options?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@eubanksto 

Try using the Zap Editor instead of the Zap Wizard, found here when creating a new Zap: https://zapier.com/app/zaps