Best answer

When testing the Zap the bullet list from Notion is no longer a bullet list in Google Docs

• 6 December 2022
  • 3 replies

Hey,

I want to create an automatisation from Notion (database with 2 elements) to Google Docs.
The result I aim is a bulletlist on 2 level, the first one is the title, the second on is the description

I achieve the automatisation with some HTLM code into the “Append Text to Document in Google Docs” module.

My problem is:
When I test the Zap for a second time, the bulletlist from the first test is no longer a bullet list on Gdoc, (I tried to publish my zap but the problem is the same even if I change the elements into the text)

If someone can help me it’ll be very nice ;)
​​​​​​​Thx

icon

Best answer by chanelle 7 December 2022, 22:22

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Lebadiz 

Good question.

I’ve experience existing GDoc formatting being broken when using the GDoc Append Text to Doc action, but not sure why.

You can try opening a ticket with Zapier Support: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Lebadiz ! Circling back to see if you were able to solve this one- happy to keep thinking through some possibilities if you’re still hitting a roadblock here!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Lebadiz I can see in our system that this appears to be a bug where the format is changed, which is not your intended goal. I’ve added you to a list of users that’s been affected. You should receive notification once resolved!