Best answer

What program?

Userlevel 1

I’m looking for somebody to point me to the right app.

I have a Zap that sends out an email to everybody who completes my survey on Typeform. I want to include something in that email so people can enter their friends’ emails and send them the survey to do.

Is there an app like that that plugs into Zapier (or is one of Zapier’s own programs)?

icon

Best answer by Danvers 12 June 2020, 15:59

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @jleitner!

I can’t think of an app that would allow you to embed a question into an email like that, but there are a couple of workarounds that might work for you. 

First, you could include a link to another Typeform survey at the bottom of the email which just asks for the email address of anyone they think might be interested in taking the survey. 

What might work better is if you add the question at the end of the form itself, so you are asking folks while they’re still on the form page rather than after they receive the email. You can then use the Typeform New Entry trigger to trigger a Zap that then sends an email to whichever email addresses they add at the end of the form. 

Do you think either of those would work for you?

Userlevel 1

Thanks. That’s interesting. Let me think on that.