Best answer

What Filter parameters do I use to auto-reply to Google My Business reviews without comments?

• 17 May 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hey,

I’m trying to set up a filter for my Google My Business + Zapier reviews response integration that will only respond to reviews that don’t have a comment.

Which of the parameters should I use? 
1. Comment does not exist? ​​​​​​​

2.Comment (text) does not contain? 

or something else ?

icon

Best answer by SamB 17 May 2023, 15:15

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi there @genochkaaa, welcome to the Community!

If you’re looking to only continue the Zap for reviews that don’t contain any comments then the Does not exist filter rule would be the one to use.

The Does not exist filter rule would only allow the Zap to continue if there is no value present (meaning nothing exists) for the selected field. So if there’s a value in the Comments field then the filter would halt the Zap and no further actions would be carried out.

The (Text) Does not contain filter rule would check to see if the selected field contains a specific word or multiple words.

You can learn more about the different filter rules available here: Filter rule types

Hope that helps! If you try that Does not exist rule and it’s not working as expected let us know. Always happy to help further! 🙂

Userlevel 1

Wow! Thanks for you super prompt response! That makes a lot of sense! Thank you! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

You’re most welcome @genochkaaa. Glad I could help! 😁