Question

What alternatives do I have on Zapier for automating tweets after Twitter integration ends?

• 18 August 2023
  • 4 replies

Ok, so after receiving the news that my twitter zaps will not work from the next month, I wonder if there are other alternatives using zapier (including premium options) or I just have to look other solutions out there.

Basically, what I was doing is use zap for tweet a tweet from a list once a tweet with X criteria was added. (Basically, I was using as a way for filter information from a list and then copy and paste the post on my account). Now that the Zapier and Twitter integrations will not work, there are other ways for do this?

Thanks!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Al V 

Good question.

You can use the Twitter API if you are willing to pay $100/month.

https://developer.twitter.com/en/docs/twitter-api

App APIs can be used in Zaps with these apps:

• Code
  • Webhooks

Userlevel 1

Apparently there’s still a free tier for those who are post only - meaning you’re not reading any existing data, you’re just doing what Zapier was doing, just apparently Zapier will require you to write it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@ctrstage 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi folks! 👋

Just came across this and wanted to highlight some of the alternatives mentioned on our Twitter Integration FAQ page that might be worth trying too:

“Most of our social media integrations and social marketing integrations include solutions for creating new posts. For example:

Hope that helps! 🙂