Question

What all things are done by using Zapier in Magento 2 Ecommerce ?

• 25 October 2021
  • 2 replies

I have our Ecommerce website called Afday which is developed in Magento 2. I want to understanding how I can use Zapier for our business to make operation smooth.
I like to know more.
Your answers will be highly apprepriate.

Thank you….

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Hey @AjayChabra ,

There are multiple automations that you can build on Zapier. Below are some examples

A] Accounting

• Create Magento Order Invoices in accounting software like XERO/Zoho Books

B] Inventory Syncing

•  Sync Inventory between Magento and inventory software like Zoho Inventory,etc

C[ Post Sales Service

• Send Magento order updates to customers on Whatsapp

D] Marketing

• Trigger a Marketing Campaign in ActiveCampaign when a customer places an order on your website

Every business has different problems and It is very important that you list down your business problems before automating.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @AjayChabra,

If you would like a visual, you can go to this link: https://zapier.com/apps/magento-v2/integrations

If you scroll down towards the bottom of the page you can see all triggers (events that “trigger” the automation) and actions (events that occur after the trigger). You are also able to see some of the apps commonly used with Magento 2!