Best answer

Weighted Round Robin for PipeDrive Team Distribution

• 13 December 2019
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3

We are looking to distribute New Deals to our team through a weighted Round Robin. We have New Deals coming in through PipeDrive when a contract is signed. From there we've sent them to a New Client Pipeline. We would like to distribute these new Deals to our team members individual pipelines through a weighted "round robin". There are currently 12 team members. With these 12 team members we would like the leads to be distributed in a way that certain people get more leads than others. For example: Team member 1 & 2 get 17% of the leads that come through Team 3 & 4 get 10%, etc.

We are looking to use a solution similar to https://community.zapier.com/discussion/133/easy-edit-round-robins-using-a-google-sheet#latest using the spreadsheet to manage the positions of the team. It seems that we may be able to do this by adding Team members multiple times, so they show up in the round robin more frequently than say, Team member 12 that only gets 3% of the leads.

My ultimate question, is this even possible? It seems like it is in theory, but is there a way to do it without a Zap with 70 different steps?

Any advice or suggestions are most helpful!

icon

Best answer by Danvers 13 December 2019, 08:40

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Lacey! You'll always need a few different steps to do this, but there is a way that uses fewer than in the Google Sheets Workaround. You can use the Formatter app as a lookup table, which should save you a step.

You can find out more about using the Storage and Formatter apps to create a Round Robin in this help guide.

​Let me know if you have any questions!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@Lacey I'd love to know if you did the spreadsheet or the lookup table option and if you were able to lower the amount of steps. Plus if you just added in the staff more frequently to get your desired weighted distribution. I think that would be the easiest solution.